United Scaffold Supply is a growing and highly diversified, equal opportunity employer with several opportunities available. We offer competitive wages with medical and dental plans, and we will train all new employees from the ground up in order to ensure a safe, solid, and enjoyable work environment for all employees.
If you are in good physical shape, have your own vehicle, and are looking to start a career with an established, well-respected company, we would love to hear from you.
Multiple Current Job Openings, Burnaby BC Canada
Sales and Customer Service
Scaffold Erectors and Foreman
We are proud to offer competitive wages, medical & dental benefits plan and contribute to our workers futures though retirement savings plan (rrsp).
Current postilions are full time Monday to Friday.
Successful applicants will have documented experience, applicable training and tickets in their feild.
No scaffold experience? For the right candidate we could train on the codes, parts and equipment specific to our business.
General Requirements all positions:
- Physically fit
- Punctual and Reliable
- Valid drivers license
- Observe strict health and safety practices at all times.
- Good communication skills
- Completion of CSTS prior to start date (we can provide access to course material upon hire)
- Completion of United Scaffold OH&S orientation prior to starting work.
- CSA approved work boots.
- WHMIS (we can provide training)
- First aid is an asset (we can provide training)
- Punctual and reliable, and a "self starter"
How to apply