United Scaffold provides safe scaffold access to the construction industry. We never compromise on your safety as you assemble and dismantle complex scaffold systems all through the lower mainland of British Columbia.
The access industry is very exciting and challenging with frequent movement from site-to-site erecting all manner of scaffold from cutting-edge hangover-bridge scaffold systems to tall multi-story buildings.
Current positions are full time Monday to Friday, with opportunity for weekends & overtime work. Successful applicants will have documented experience, applicable training and tickets.
We are proud to offer training, competitive wages, and after completion of your 3 month trial period we offer medical & dental benefits plan and contribute to our workers futures though retirement savings plan (RSP).
- Valid driver’s license / reliable transportation.
- Observe strict health and safety practices at all times.
- Good communication skills
- Completion of Safety Training prior to start date (CSTS or SiteReadyBC) we can provide access to course material upon hire)
- Completion of United Scaffold OH&S orientation prior to starting work.
- CSA approved work boots.
- WHMIS (we can provide training)
- First aid is an asset (we can provide training)
- Fall protection (we can provide training & equipment )
- Punctual and reliable, and a "self-starter"
- Physically fit
- Safety Minded
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $20.00 - $42.00 / hour
How to Apply
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to put the job you are applying for in the subject line.