United Scaffold Supply is a highly diversified, equal opportunity employer with several opportunities available. We offer competitive wages with medical and dental plans, and we will train all new employees from the ground up in order to ensure a safe, solid, and enjoyable work environment for all employees.
If you are in good physical shape, have your own vehicle, and are looking to start a career with an established, well-respected company, we would love to hear from you.
Current Job Openings
SHIPPER/RECEIVER (YARD SUPERVISOR)
United scaffold is currently seeking experienced shipper/receiver for our Burnaby, BC yard/warehouse.
We are proud to offer competitive wages, and after completion of your 3 month trial period we offer medical & dental benefits plan and contribute to our workers futures though retirement savings plan (rsp).
Current postilions are full time Monday to Friday.
Successful applicants will have documented experience, applicable training and tickets.
No scaffold experience? For the right candidate we could train on the parts and equipment specific to our business.
General Requirements all positions:
- Physically fit
- Punctual and Reliable
- Valid drivers license
- Observe strict health and safety practices at all times.
- Good communication skills
- Completion of CSTS prior to start date (we can provide access to course material upon hire)
- Completion of United Scaffold OH&S orientation prior to starting work.
- CSA approved work boots.
- WHMIS (we can provide training)
- First aid is an asset (we can provide training)
- Punctual and reliable, and a "self starter"
Responsibilities Shipper/Receiver Supervisor:
Duties include (but not limited to) both hands on and supervision of workers in the following:
- Stocking parts and equipment
- Filling orders and documenting
- Loading trucks
- Dispatching & Scheduling trucks
- Unloading containers
- Counting, documenting, inspecting and stocking returns
- Loss/Damage/Repair reports
- Supervision and Training of workers
- Member of safety committee
- Forklift operation
How to apply