Shoring Scaffolding & Scaffold Towers
Heavy-Duty Shoring Scaffold Towers
Our heavy-duty shoring scaffold towers are ideal for applications exceeding the load-bearing capacities of traditional scaffold towers, since they can be combined with columns for better support. This type of support can be used in multiple arrangements with various load-bearing capacities.Request quote
Did you know?
Ring-loc Scaffolding makes an ideal shoring system because it has extremely high strength capacity values, is self-supporting, and is quick to install.Request quote
Benefits of Shoring Scaffolding
- Offers superior system technology
- Strong, verified high load-bearing capacity
- Certified consistent component quality
- Stable structure from base out
- Adaptable components can be used for propping or general scaffolding
- Easy to assemble and disassemble
- Exact height adjustment
- Economics optimized
USSC Shoring Scaffolding
United Scaffold's shoring scaffolding achieves an extremely high load-bearing capacity, and can be used in multiple arrangements.
- Heavy-duty aluminum 12k scaffold towers
- Base jacks and head jacks (U-heads)
- Additional bracing
- F360 prop system
- Aluminum Beams
- Aluminum Stringers
- Fly Tables
USSC Ring-loc Scaffolding is the industry standard for modular scaffolding because it surpasses the standard conventional scaffolding construction methodologies. USSC Ring-loc offers unbeatable flexibility and adaptability, and is the number one choice for scaffolding.
- Ingenious connector technology
- Comprehensive range of parts
- Fast, easy setup and dismantling
- Bolt-free system
- Range of temporary access solutions
- Ideal shoring and propping system
Documentation and Helpful Downloads
Manufactured by only the best in the industry
Scaffold towers and shoring scaffolding systems can be easily, logically, and quickly assembled from a few parts. Once assembled these systems can take on the heaviest loads and toughest, most complex assignments. Ring-loc Scaffolding makes an ideal shoring system because it has extremely high strength capacity values, and is self-supporting.