United Scaffold Supply is a highly diversified, equal opportunity employer with several opportunities available. We offer competitive wages with medical and dental plans, and we will train all new employees from the ground up in order to ensure a safe, solid, and enjoyable work environment for all employees.
If you are in good physical shape, have your own vehicle, and are looking to start a career with an established, well-respected company, we would love to hear from you.
Current Job Openings
Scaffolders All Level
United scaffold is currently seeking scaffold workers all level from general labour/scaffold trainee to apprentice to journeyman and foreperson.
We are proud to offer competitive wages, and after completion of your 3 month trial period we offer medical/dental benefits plan and contribute to our workers futures though retirement savings plan (rsp).
All current postilions are full time Monday to Friday (overtime available) on site locations throughout the greater Vancouver / Fraser Valley area. For specific projects some out of town work may be required.
No scaffold experience no problem, if you are hard working, physically fit and reliable we have positions starting in the yard learning the equipment, how to properly handle and stack equipment, picking orders, forklift operation, driving and loading trucks and begin to learn the trade, start further safety and job training and progress your scaffold career forward.
General Requirements all positions:
- Physically fit
- Punctual and Reliable
- Valid drivers license
- Observe strict health and safety practices at all times.
- Good communication skills
- Completion of CSTS prior to start date (we can provide access to course material upon hire)
- Completion of United Scaffold OH&S orientation prior to starting work.
- CSA approved work boots and Hard Hat.
- Minimum tool requirements for the position applied for.
Responsibilities Scaffolder all level:
The scaffolder is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing all scaffolding related jobs. He/she will ensure that assigned activities are timed and completed in accordance with the applicable standards and practices. In addition, they will take responsibility for the quality and quantity of work completed as well as the safety and cleanliness of his/her work area.
- Verify requirements from drawings and written instructions, select materials and set ground levels
- Erect scaffold in accordance with all applicable standards, efficiently and on schedule
- Attend all required safety meetings.
- Communicate job progress and requirements to direct supervisor.
- Ensure scaffolding structures are level and plumb
- Dismantle scaffolding at the completion of a job
- Observe strict health and safety practices at all times
- Valid fall protection certification (or complete training prior to start)
- First aid is an asset
Successful applicants will have documented scaffold experience, applicable training and tickets.
How to apply
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and make sure to put the job you are applying for in the subject line.